Tuesday, November 9, 2021

It's Champs Week!

Every year I compare the season to a blink.  Standing in the heat, sweating half to death, in the middle of August, the end seems so far away.  And yet, here we are - staring it in the face.

The blink is almost completed.

There is always a wide range of emotions that come with this week:  excitement, anxiousness, nervousness, anticipation, and even a bit of sadness.  I know I experience all of these and many more.  One emotion that I always experience is thankfulness.  I am thankful for all the work the staff has put in to have the show and performance we have.  I am thankful for all the behind-the-scenes and out-in-the-open efforts that parents have put forth.  And I am always thankful for these kids and all the energy, hours, and hard work they have put in to have the opportunity for an amazing performance come this Saturday.  Thank you ALL!

There are many details in the Newsletter about Saturday.  Please read them all.

  • Times
  • Meals
  • Treats
  • Tickets
  • Concessions
There is info on all of these things.  You can additional details on the cavalcadeofbands.com website.

Please share with your Friends and Family that we will have a performance for them in the MHS Stadium at 8:30pm on Thursday night!  Come send this band off with all your cheers!